View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can tell you that no i've not made the cauliflower yet but am planning on doing so this weekend some time cant wait!!!!!

YES we found a prom dress and are getting it fitted tomorrow. those things are so expensive ... We made Rebecca pay half of it.... i just can justify paying what we did for a dress to be worn only once

my hair... LOL different cut but i like it different color but not drastic...

I wonder if i can tell y ou ALL the schools in Norman were on lock down today for an hour or so, because of a threat made over the internet in a town in Idaho!!!! not for sure what all that was about.

I wonder if i can tell Doody that i am praying for her and her family during this difficult time... illnesses /diseases can play such havoc with a persons mental attitude.

I have so many more wonders but they will have to wait.... I'm on my second round of steroids for this poison ivy and i am not sleeping and so irritable... my mind is just racing constantly and its difficult for me to carry out a thought right now...

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-24-2010), barbo (04-24-2010), Burntmarshmallow (05-01-2010), Doody (04-24-2010), Koala77 (04-25-2010), Lara (05-12-2010), tamiloo (04-24-2010)