View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

When celebs start overdosing on pain meds it gets the media's attention. I've been with the same pharmacy for the past 11 years. It is out of the way, but I've developed relationships there. I've had the pharmacist refuse to fill prescriptions a few times. It turned out he was right, my doc had made errors. Can you change pharmacies? Maybe a small, locally owned one, and not a chain...

I'm not fond of having to pee in a cup either, but I also realize that it is nothing personal. It only started in the last few years because of pressures from the gov't.

Personally, my goal is a level 5 or under most of the day, and to have some hours in the evening at the 2-3 level. I'm not a fan of feeling the narcotic, and to keep me that low all day would bring additional side effects I'm not willing to live with...like becoming Sleeping Beauty.

And as you know, the more you take, the quicker you develop a tolerance. There is a point where we can put are lives in danger.

Have you considered a morphine pump? It would take care of any concern about drug seeking behavior, and might give you a higher quality of life...??? Lower dosages, yet more effective.

To cut you off, when I'm assuming you'd go into withdrawls, is bizarre and scary as hell. I wish you the best of luck.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote