View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 08:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh so familiar Sheri Toss.

I'd say she's right about that billy027.

For me, the epidural injections X3 helped me to get started turning around. I feel so bad for you because i know how bad it can be. "I can't..." is not good. I encourage you to try things to help ease your symptoms.

I have found the LED and infrared lights to help me tremendously.

before the lights, I found wrist splints and Kinesio tape to help me out with a lot of symptoms, and the tape also allowed me to do more of my ADLs. the tape also has some healing properties too.

I also used Lidoderm 5% patches around my wrist and arms, shoulders, back and put some on my neck but they didn't stay on too good. I also learned that if I reused a Lidoderm patch that I had used for my back or shoulder the night before, if I put that old one on my wrist and forearms, it seemed to do better. Maybe not as strong but helped me more that way. strange how we figure these things out, but that's the way the Lidoderm was most effective for my wrists and foremarm. (Lidoderm is a nonnarcotic analgesic -they have a Flector patch now that has a nonnarcotic analgesic and anti-inflammatory in it - I still like the Lidoderm better, for me)

I also found trigger point therapy to help.

Yoga, light stretching to help.

Drink lots of water to flush toxins out of your system. Very important.

I also learned that keeping my upper body, arms, wrists and hands fleece warm helps. I look ridicilous in the summertime, but who cares, right?

I pray you find some peace from your pain.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
billy027 (04-24-2010)