View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default depression with mg

Desert,
Yes things definitely got worse after starting cellcept. I decided yesterday to stop taking it. I am still on Mestinon and Pred but the cellcept has made me feel worse than I did before. I feel like I am so overmedicated and live in a fog most of the time. It seems like for every side effect I have from one med they prescribe 2 or 3 more to help with that. It has becone a vicious cycle and has driven me deeper and deeper into this foggy depression. I am going to talk to my neuro about slowly coming off some of these meds. I know I have posted about insomnia in the past. It had gotten better as my pred dosage was lowered but the cellcept started it right up again. My internal med Dr gave me ambian to help. I took one Fri night and had a horrible reaction!!! I woke up yesterday and was shaking all over from weakness, felt like I was going to pass out and couldn't hardly walk. I spent the entire day in bed or on the couch. It scared me so bad. I have never come that close to a crisis since being diagnosed. I decided then that I need to trust my instincts and stop letting the Drs. put me on one pill after another.
Thanks,
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (04-25-2010)