View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default It's going to be another one of those weeks.

Let's see, DD's dad's boss conveniently forgot to pay his child support for the last 3 weeks. (which of course is my ONLY source of income since SSDI decided I am not disabled enough to be disabled).

Then DH2B got a new job, which of course requires him spending the week in Maryland. Which would not be a bad thing except his truck is in pieces in the garage waiting on the parts he ordered for it which means he is taking my car and leaving me here alone with DD and 50 miles from friends and family.

Which also means I had to sweet talk my mother into coming up on Tues and Fri to take me to physical therapy.

But of course this is the same car he is taking that decided to leave me stranded at the gym last night with a loose cable and a dead battery.
So DH2B had to kidnap my neighbor and come rescue me.

UGH! Something tells me this is going to be a bad week. Then Dh2B is home for a week then back in maryland for another week.... probably with my car again.

Oh yeah, did I mention next Saturday my DD with turn 6? And of course it is her dad's weekend so we are trying to schedule splitting the day with 2 parties... fun stuff.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gonnamakeit (04-25-2010), SallyC (04-25-2010)