Thread: Possible RSD
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb3343 View Post
I broke my 3 and 4 metatarsals in my foot about 9 weeks about. In the past two weeks my foot has been turning bright purple and getting really cold randomly and this has never happened before. I visited the doctor today and he diagnosed me with possible Raynaud's phenomenon. He also said there is a good chance i have rheumatoid arthristis (this is the third doctor to suggest this due to chronic ankle and back pain and i am currently waiting for test results) as this is a symptom. Anyone else have this same condition and would offer some advice or experiences??

Thanks,
Marie
Hello marie~~

I am sorry for your situation.. Worriesome huh?? Do you have pain??? That is very important in the diagnosis of RSD as pain is the hallmark of RSD. We have different symptomes otherwise.. Color, temperature change CAN be part of it but not always.. If you have pain..describe it....seems like your Dr.'s are still trying to decide also.... Please..say more...Again, I am sorry you have to be here with us..I wonder what is going on whether it is RA or RP or RSD??
Keep in touch...

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote