View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I haven't never peed in a cup but the only Dr. I ever found that would give me any med I need is my PCP. I see him often enough that he trusts me so I'm ok there. It did take me about 2 to 3 years to get diagnosed and a friend from the TOS forum told me what I had and only when I knew did the Drs. know. My PCP had only had one other RSD patient in his 20+ years. I went to so many other Drs. though that didn't know what I had or didn't want to diagnose me. I think some feel if they diagnose you then you are going to expect them to help with it. I honestly think I saw two Drs. that knew but wouldn't tell me.

As far as records, you know we talk pretty openly on here and we most likely have people reading such as WC and insurance companies. That happened on the TOS forum before.

I'm sure too with computers there are hackers that know how to get into those medical records if they want to.

When I was on braintalk, I actually had someone figure out where my Drs. office was and called them for info. My nurse took the call and refused to give them any info and she let me know. I will say too, you don't have to come to this forum to find some of us, you just type in something you want to read on and some of our stories pop up. Diana A had found old threads on me that way and pointed them out to me.

We have to put our trust in people but we also get in trouble sometimes doing it.

I too think things are going to be worse with this new healthcare program.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote