View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New docs, New prob

Well folks, Finally found a new Pm doc and gp doc. Went to pm doc and he said there isnt much he can do for me but is super willing to help.. wants to do a series of blocks. Put me back on my tizandine to get used to it with the lyrica and then he will change it..Also said had muscle deteoration in the neck and calcium build up in my neck. So he did some steriod shots in my shoulders.(2 in left, 1 in right). made this so much worse. couldnt move neck or left shoulder all week very well. ( Shots hurt like hell) He ordered Mri of neck..get results first of this week.. I believe its the crps.. we will see.. So the gp says she has dealt with crps before and is willing to help also manage my pain as well. also gave me reglan for nausea. which so far has worked wonders. she is filling out my loa papers for work..tired of them messing with me.. If i cant hardly move then obviously then i cant be lifting anything.. So going to do some serious therapy while I am off for the 2 weeks and get moving again.. might be 3 weeks.. we will see how long it takes..if i had something for pain would be easier.. gp wants to see how reglan does before adding anything else first.. wants to take it slowly at first.. so it dont just put me to sleep all the time..which i love..lol..
ok. just wanted to keep ya all posted..

by the way: with the topamax i have lost a total of 15 pounds. since february.. not great, but not too bad either..