View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the tips Kell. I'm not sure how many I'm feeding. I think 3 but I think there's another one. I'm heading to the Barnes and Noble when I leave here and there's a Pets Mart there and maybe they have straw. And there's a Sears store and I can pick up a container. The box and blankets just aren't warm enough especially in this weather.

What irks me is that I've asked for help from Hope for the Animals organization and they said they have no room. I did trap 2 kittens in the summer and they took them but not anymore. I can't take them to the Women's Humane Society because they kill them. I asked them if I could borrow a trap to catch them and they made me buy it...but it was worth it. I always contribute money to this organization called Alley Cat Allies. They've sent me tips and suggestions for helping with feral cats. It's a great organization. They promote trap-neuter-return. I know that some cats will never be "house" cats so that's all we can do. I'm just trying to keep them as healthy and safe as possible.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote