View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjock1 View Post
You are spot on Jimking! It took me two years to get a correct diagnosis. Those two years were hell. No one took me seriously. "it's all in your head" they would say. It's the same old song and dance. "Don't do this and don't do that (interpretation: sequester yourself, take your activity to zero and take a lap around the pool) and go swim.

Kathi49; you are so lucky!! I would give my left you know what to get that kind of treatment. I don't know the intricacies of the Indiana pharmacy data base, but I bet that it's impossible to request those specific records. I don't have a problem getting my normal medical records, to the contrary. However, when it comes to accessing my states "Patient Health Surveillance Records" which are the pharmacy records, it is an insurmountable wall of red tape and questions. Frustration to the core, not to mention a bit scary when you find out that "non-medical personnel" have been accessing your record.

obama risk pools? Yikes!!
Swimming in water 98-102 degrees is actually excellent advice. I get SUBSTANTIAL relief from being in a pool. I've had some pain free experiences in warm ocean water. Not that we all get relief from the same things, but it certainly is worth a try if you haven't.

Do you have a work comp claim? If yes, that might be the non-medical personnel accessing your records. If you don't and want to spend the time to get access, give me a PM, and I'll see if I can relocate the info to send you on the right path.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote