View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you Daniella and dr. k

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi. I am so sorry for how bad your pain is. You have been through many treatments it sounds like. Just wanted to say you are in my thoughts. Also for the aleve. I heard on here from Mrs D about the liquid gel aleve and when I take it for my head and body aches it helps to a degree. Not so much for the RSD area though but everyone is different. On the Dr K and the ketamine being too high can't they adjust the dose or was that the adjusted dose? If you want an email buddy I am here.
thank you Daniella, i woould love a buddy but im so inconsistent i always feel bad but will email ok. on dr. k. my experience is that , no , hes not into the program like dr . s does and he does not put the other things in the infusion dr. s does to help you sleep, not have hallucinations etc. which is critical for me. it was was too strong for me being awake. i had real problems , breathing and hallucinations. but for a friend of mine who also had coma in germany- his program helps her immensly as high dose is all that does.
Thank you again so much. i iwll email. Sincerely dc
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (07-30-2014)