View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vertigo, confusion, depression and begining new jobs

Hello everyone,

A few things have changed since I last wrote. I tried out the geodon this week and nothing really changed, no side effects and positive effects. Although I've had a few crying spells at night and cannot fall asleep, though this happens whether or not I'm on any meds, and I've been feeling some intense vertigo.
Walking through walmart last Saturday I felt like I was in a stream with a strong current pushing me in different directions, not fun at all.
I have an interview at my local starbucks tomorrow and training for the 2010 census, and I'm a bit nervous about how I'll function with such strong symptoms when I'm just sitting or trying to sleep. I need to support myself yet these symptoms seem to make working extra stressful.
I was also wondering if some people with TLE also have problems with hypoglycemia, I've always felt drained of energy and like my body is inflamed with this stress, I used to imagine it as a dry burning salt sensation. I've been tested by an endocrinologist, because my dad had thyroid cancer, yet my cortizol levels and thyroid levels seem to have checked out fine. So things are hopeful just stressful. Thanks, have a good week yall!
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote