View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Johnfloyd6675 firstly thanks for your coment of which you atre totaly entitled to your opinion,

BP II of which i can make out by your explanation is more a depressive episode rather than Mania epsidoe which i can only asume you refer to as steroeotypical; elation, over excitied behaviour , and what others refer to as wild/crazy/happy /beautiful days...full of energy/creativity/inspiration/inovation/etc]

Well my friend i was diagnosed BP II 4 years ago, and yes i'm a depressed and somewhat repressed and a boring Bastard at times....and i'm more sorry i dont fit your diagnostical opinion of bi-polar

Yet by word deffinition there is a clue in the illness diagnosis BII=2............. POLAR= EXTREMES

i AGREE most of my mood elememts are depressed states & negative thoughts.......when i get happy or excitable [more so at work, imaginative , inovative and come up with fantastic ideas that other people take the credit for Them and become managers or other people become rich off the ideas] im told i'm loud and opiniated, overbearing, which as you can imagine [or not] send me crashing back to a submissive misserable depressed state.

BP II to me is inovative personalitiy that is supressed by self indulgient bullies.

once again thankful for your insightful post..........

[when i practically cut my left hand off 19 years ago, and which is still useless with no feeling...... i was at the time downing....... two hours after what i thought was a positive day,,,stopped smoking ...returned to work after 9 months off due to breaking my back etc........maybe i just dont cope with negative & deflamatory remarks well...from people who ........are self indulgient egotistical morons.....

maybe that is my real diagnosis.....i despise 50% of the worlds population...........................the ignorant half

David

Last edited by DMACK; 04-26-2010 at 03:23 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-26-2010), BlueMajo (04-26-2010), Brokenfriend (04-27-2010), Dmom3005 (04-26-2010), Mari (04-26-2010), Pamster (04-29-2010), waves (04-26-2010)