Old 04-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mite View Post
tamiloo Thanks for the welcome! I hope to try and stay active on the board and meeting people. Also maybe give some helpful hints when I come across some .

To MrsD. Well I have done many blood tests and yes everything came back normal. Im in Canada so I think our numbers or measurements might be in different values but my B12 is 269 pmol/L which is not B12 deficient according to canadian standards?

they are : not b12 deficient >150 , Posssible 110 - 150 , Probably <110.

as for Vit D I have not been tested for that but will this week for sure!
My current Dr. doesnt think its a Carpal tunnel, because I dont show any of the signs. (You can press as hard as you want on the area and it deosnt cause tingling, wrist in weird positions and no tingling, its more in my neck and forearm)

So for Thyroid possibility, I definitely show some of the symptoms for it. My GP grabbed my neck for like 3 seconds and ruled it out. IM assuming thats not how you check? lol

THanks for the link to PN. I will for sure be roaming through.
To convert picomoles from Brit reporting to US reporting, one multiplies by 4/3... that gives 320 by US, Standards. Just below, and somewhat borderline for B12. So taking some methylcobalamin daily would be a good idea. 1mg a day on an empty stomach should raise you up. It is not normal for a young person to be getting low... so you have to look at that yourself. There is more info in detail on my B12 thread on the PN forum. Low B12 levels lead to nerve malfunctions.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-27-2010)