Thread: sore?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 07:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default sore?

So, today I did something I can't do, because there is no one in the universe who can do it for me and it was an utter necessity: I went through the summer clothes for my family.

Lest you think I'm being overly dramatic here, let me explain: I have seven children. People give us clothes like you wouldn't believe--twenty garbage-bags at a time, sometimes. Twice a year, I sort through them all, discard what will never fit, store the stuff that will fit someday, and take out stuff for the new season. It takes hours and hours.

Why can't someone do this for me? Because my sons and husband are the really masculine type, who think the only purpose of clothes is to prevent sunburns and frostbite. That's why.

Well! I got it all done! I had a really good day! And now...I am achey all over, especially my arms and back. Never had pain with mg before. Is it that if your muscles are weak, then lifting light stuff strains them just like lifting heavy stuff would if your muscles were normal?

The good news is that all the little boys had so many t-shirts and short-sleeved shirt that I think I only have to do laundry once this summer.

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote