Thread: sore?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellatum View Post
And now...I am achey all over, especially my arms and back. Never had pain with mg before. Is it that if your muscles are weak, then lifting light stuff strains them just like lifting heavy stuff would if your muscles were normal?

I think what you said is true. I get sore muscles all the time now with MG, in fact every time I do any activity. But I am happy that I have been able to do things.

For me it feels like only part of each muscle is working so this part has to do lots of work and of course it gets sore.

Be careful not to strain yourself. I get this feeling we could easily hurt our body due to muscles not supporting it properly.

I wonder sometimes what our muscles look like on the cellular level. For example, are 50% of the muscle cells working and getting stronger and the rest of the cells doing nothing?

The good news is, that activity seems to help MG. I think Nicky brought that up in another post. I have been experimenting and I do think excercise is good for MG, as long as you are careful not to overdo it.

I hope you are feeling better.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote