View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default newbie saying hello!

Divababy,
Hi and welcome. I see Redtail posted what I wrote about cellcept so you could see it, thanks Redtail. I have had some very extreme side effects from it. I too am on pred and Mestinon. When you read the post you can tell that some people have done well on it and others haven't. I think the most important thing is to pay very close attention to any side effect so you can pinpoint it to cellcept. My worst side effect was chronic memory loss. I would consider it demensia like. I also had insomnia, night sweats and a constant feeling or anxiousness and shaking in my hands. I was not aware that memory loss was a side effect until I contacted my neuro so just be sure to let them know about anything that seems our of the ordinary if you decide to start it. I feel for you in having to make this decision. I filled the RX and let it sit for 2 weeks before deciding to give it a try. I have had malignant melanoma in the past and was terrified of getting it again from cellcept. Sometimes I wonder if the horrible reaction I have had to it is Gods way of telling me that I should not be on it. I wish you the best and hope you find a treatment that works for you whether it is cellcept or something else.
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
diva.baby (04-27-2010)