View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh, I am here! I have been outdoors a bit more and when I come in, I am so crapped out, I land in bed.

I sit on a little step stool in my 'garden'. I have several strategically placed, so I don't have to haul them. Fact is, I need a zombie body....or I guess more technologically advanced...an avatar!

I need my own avatar, sans tail. Tail would get dipped in the toilet....people would be telling me... "Mam, I hate to bring this up, but your tail is wet." It would be like walking around with TP, stuck to some posterior place on your body.

Anyway, I think they need to move on this idea of body parts for PNers...and fast.

My legs are going to crap out on me soon. Like I said, right now, DENIAL still works, for a part of the day. It won't work for long, so I am making hay while the sun shines!! Pretty soon, I will be on here all the time! You will all be soooo sick of me. I may need to go voice activated by then....both ends of me are not doing so well....legs and hands.

I have just scheduled a slew of doctor and dentist appointments I have been trying to avoid, and no longer can't. Ugh, ugh. At best, they are an educated guess with a big bill to follow. But a few issues here do need to be dealt with.

It is a lovely day and my lawn is in need of mowing and my garden beckons and maybe I can last an hour, or two...and then I can retreat into my 'as needed' bottle of pretend relief....that most people could sell for big bucks....if only the darn crap worked on pain before it plugged up vital functions. Let's see....garden or grass....Garden wins!! I need to weed and thin things, which means by noon, I will want to chop off my hands.

The great outdoors calls....I will be back....never fear!

The chick pics are so cute....no one posts ugly rooster pics! A chick becomes a hen....then an old hen....then she goes in the pot (when she can't 'lay' any more) ....or to pot, in my case. Apparently I am not a good layer any more either. cluck, cluck.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote