Thread: Hello Im New
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello Im New

Hello Everyone
I posted a quick question a little while ago and Beachgirl was kind enough to answer!
I'm 43. I had a ruptured right cerebral aneurysm behind my eye Aug 7 2009.I had headaches for about a month, docs told me a sinus headache. I took myself to the ER the 6th they did a CT and saw nothing. I felt so bad. The next day I felt really sick and I felt a pop, in my head, I told my kids I had to go again I'd be back. I was lucky enough that this time a doctor thought he saw something and sent me for a second one saw the bleed and had me sent to a trauma hospital right away.I had it clipped and coiled. Long story short. Here I am today. Blessed to be alive with my kids. Recovery seems long as I tried going back to work full time but headache,dizziness, and fatigue are still a factor. I find many people don't understand as I look fine but I do have memory issues as well. I find that I get very frustrated with myself because I feel like I should be able to do more. Does anyone else feel this way? Great to be here! Look forward to meeting everyone!
Peace,
Stacey
Staceywallace12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote