View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud's friend View Post
Long time no see, Ms.524. Where you been hiding?

I think if you see it as an emergency, then go and be seen.
If the thought of a day's wait to be checked over is too much, then I'd probably go to bed instead.
If you don't think it's serious enough for steroids then chances are you'll wait around all day and decline any treatment anyway. In which case go to bed.
If you're unsure, go to bed.
I can hear my neuro now... 'Well a bit of numbness is nothing serious, just sensory stuff. Go to bed and rest'.

But that's just an opinion from a girl who likes her bed and shouldn't be taken as a definitive answer or above the advice of anyone who has any actual medical training
I havent been hiding, just taking care of my mom and her broken shoulder...and then I got obsessed with trying to learn to knit socks. (still no socks yet, but now I can do a different type of cast on, and I learned how knit a tube without having a handful of little tiny knitting needles)

and I've got visitors at home, and for some reason with all the computers that are turned on in the house, my internet is really running slow lately.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote