View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default good luck and God bless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs74 View Post
i got rsd in left fingers up to shoulder and into right shoulder... i havent ever had any pain relieve.. my doc says he can no longer help me since the blocks dont work for me..can anyone give me any ideas? im so despertly hurting all the time.. have tens unit and it makes it burn more.. heat is too much.. and cold is even worse... im slowly starting to lose the right arm as well.. im really starting to get scared..
There are lots of suggestions here on everything from nutrition and supplements to different infusions and implants. things that work for some people may not help others as much and it's a lot of information to consider.

I needed someone I could talk with about treatment options and evaluating them. when I got the advice to see a pain psychologist I was offended, hurt and confused about why my dr would send me. mine helps me deal with my fear and pain. I talk with him about treatment options and although he can't provide medical advice,when I hear about anything, he helps me talk through whether i can be comfortable trying treatment ideas. he also helps me keep track of patterns (good days/bad days and what may help or hurt) we come up with plans for how to get through things like short outings.

I hope this helps and that some of the suggestions here work very well for you!