Thread: I am miserable.
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bf thabk you for standing up for me. Your are right about having a learning disability is not funny and I think if the tables were turned he be singing a sad song. But the difference is I would not laugh or make fun of his struggles. Life is harder when you have learning disabilities. The last thing anyone needs is for someone to go up too you make you feel like a worthless waste of life. I AM NOT WORTHLESS. NO LIVING BEING IS. Worthless. We all have a purpose that is why we are here.

On a happier note, I joined the church choir and I have a solo to sing this Sunday!
I may struggle with numbers but I know how to sing well at least.

Hugs and thanks bf!

Sharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
He made fun of your learning disability! I have a learning disability also,and there is nothing funny about it. If the chairs where turned suddenly,you wouldn't laugh at him if he told you that he had a learning disability. Who is the better person? You are.

Now get some rest,and don't be troubled by what that man said. You will be OK,and things have a way of working out. One door closes,and another one opens. It's difficult in the hall way sometimes. BF

"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (04-28-2010), Isis (04-28-2010)