View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Still waiting on my money help!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news Walker, but

I remember thinking the kids would get more. On the thing SSA sends eveyone every few years that says how much you get if you retire, how much if you are disabled, and how much the kids get if you die. I thought the numbers for the kids if I died would be the same if disabled, but if I am disabled it's less......which makes sense because of the total family benefit. If I'm dead, SSA doesn't have to pay me so there would be more left to pay the kids.

Well it's been 8 weeks from the day my atty called and said I got a bench award in my favor and from what iv'e read it only takes like 30 to 60. Day to get your backPay I don't want to call the alj office agin cuz I've been told that if you bug them they can change your award i have like 3 weeks and I'm gonna be homeless with my wife and 2 kids this whole ssdi case has taken everthing else rom me my home my cars my credit all I hade left was a roof over my head but a guess that is also gonna be taken from me. Does anyone know how I can get them to pay me my money asap I got a hardship approved but all that did was get me out of my court date I call soc sec 2 times a week and they tell me nothing on file if anyone can help me I would be so greatfull to u please give me a clue to light a fire under them

thank you in advance
Walkerslbje
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote