Thread: Just curious
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

hi Joanne

its a though one but like you ,I did not realize the extent of my head injury.in the first few months when I returned to work, I knew I was not the same could not, think, type, remember what I was doing and all the other stuff, I won.t go into, but the voice inside you says, I will be ok just get through another day, and it will come right HUH , well for me it did not in fact it may have made it worse. a kind off damaged brain burn out, then comes the kiss off from your employer , nothing to do with your injury of course

2 years 4 months down the road I have the same symptoms as a 3 months after, I cope much better, but I have 3 titanium plates in my face and skull . its all a matter of degrees with these injury's

my job was a fire engineering project manager. were life safety is the bottom line

no one chooses for them and there family to live on the bread line

but by not excepting your disablement you can loose the safety net, and end up there any how

for some a return to work will be the best thing they could do for them selves

this question needs to be answers

PCS the patient can recover from in time ?

TBI the patient can adapt to over time ?
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (04-28-2010)