View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face thanks so much

(((Lonely1))) and (((Alffe))),

thank you both for your replies, and Alffe thanks for that list of "support guidelines" or whatever to call them. familiar concepts but helpful to have in distilled nuggets like that.

i will write the letter, and i think, wait a while before i call again. i tried twice and her cell will show her the missed calls from me. if i don't hear from her in say, a month, i will try and call her again just to see how she's doing. i kind of suspect she will give me a buzz before then, between the phone calls and the letter, because she is the type to acknowledge. she already knows i'm no stranger to depression and "mental stuff" in general, so, i'd hazard an educated guess that if she doesn't call she probably is really not up to it for now... and i'm thinking a week is really pretty short for this sort of thing. i can also ask my aunt how she's doing, as my aunt is who told my mom, so she is talkable-to.

well anyway. i will be popping in here in case i have more to add or anyone here does...

((( for the room )))

~ waves ~
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-28-2010), barbo (04-28-2010), Dmom3005 (05-04-2010), Koala77 (04-29-2010), thelonely1 (04-28-2010)