View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayWhite1983 View Post
I too am bipolar, and have post traumatic stress disorder and extreme anxiety. I'm young and I don't know what to do. I don't really believe in medications because the ones I've tried made me worse. I've always had a really hard time working. My disorders make it very hard to learn, and cope with the easiest stuff, as some people would say. It also makes it very hard to be in public, while having to be productive, or when having to eat dinner with family or friends. The extreme anxiety is the road that nobody should be traveling down, and I refuse to sell tickets.

I have yet to file for SSDI, but I guess based upon your time with it, I should file like yesterday. My only concern with filing is I don't have enough doctor evidence. My doctor here only diagnosed me bipolar, and I've only seen him probably six times. In which, I doubt that will be enough evidence.

I just don't like it how social security makes it so hard on the ones that really are disabled.
You might want to start a new thread, since you have some complicated issues going on. I believe refusing to take prescribed meds can be held against you???
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote