Thread: Jaw pain...????
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycah View Post
Yes Kathy I do have RSD in my face. I haven't had an xray done of jaw or teeth to look for anything but cavities.

About six months ago I was being treated for hemicrania continua because one side of my head/ear/face/lower jaw hurt and was very sensitive. Had a droopy eye too. Indocin didn't work so then they thought I had trigeminal neuralgia and put me on Trileptal. Then the pain/sensitivity spread to just the other side of my face. Trileptal helped but could NOT stand the horrible side effects so I took myself off of it. Have had one occurrence since.

I also have the jaw tightening when awake but that usually happens when I'm stressed.

I've only been diagnosed with RSD since April 1 but feel I've had it for a couple of years.

All the best,
Nancy
Dear Nancy...

You have described it to a T!!! I am so very sorry for your RSD.. I understand..a month does seem like years to us who have it..it is not easy to live with.. it tips our world upside down... All of my best to you for patience and comfort...let me know how you are doing..

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote