Thread: Jen
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

so I work at hotel on beach side.. very busy with race week here right now then college spring breaks then bike week . any how work dose not know about my face and my neuro stim. I had to tell my boss today that I will need part of March all of June and July off. they said okay as long as I come back to work for them in Aug. I manage the house keeping teams , sometimes I clean rooms too but mostly I inspect the rooms when they have been cleaned before they get rented out. do reservations/phone work...
okay cant wait any longer a Mom has to brag now . I have 2 girls . my oldest has made try outs for teal sound (tealsound.org if you want to see what it is and where they will be click tour at top ) so I/family will be traveling cross country meeting up with her and visiting other family all summer.
never would of thought when I put belly up to the stero speakers when I was carring I would end up with a drummer . she dose 5th bass drum here at highschool but will be doing 2ed base on the drum corp. and her sister dose keyboard /piano but she draws better then she plays piano I think. how is you boy.. 7 right? dose he do any sports? my oldest is also starting pitcher on softball . she just started her season no game yet tho.
now I bet you were not prepared to have such a long post and I am sure I bogged you up a bit.. Sorry .
how dose your boy do with you havin t.n. and the pains? You know kids love their parrents no matter what... I bet when you dont feel well he is a big helper too. Make sure you take care of yourself ...Moms need to stay the best we can You know we are all super heros under cover.. ha ha. Thanks so much for the chat Jen. For you,I hope the whole week is low pain ,warm and you have have many smiles all through the week. Warm regards, and many blessing to you and yours.
Burntmarshmallow
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote