View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm supposed to go to the neuro on the 12th of may, but I dont know if I can wait that long. If the steroids would work on me, I'm betting the sooner I take them the better.

I'm calling the neuro in the morning, asking him about the steroids...

I'm going to go to my regular doctor and tell them to check me for infection or a low vitamin problem or something because of how tired I am.

This is really scaring me because it's sort of interfering with how I'm walking. (everything from my low back on down the right side is very stiff and doesnt feel like it wants to move very well)

I'm afraid to go to sleep because I'm scared I'll wake up in the morning unable to move.

I am so tired right now tho, that I'm going to bed like 3 or 4 hours earlier than I usually do (I'm insomniac) and I'm just going to lay here in the dark watching television...probably watch a Stargate Atlantis dvd. I'm not expecting to sleep, but I think if I lay there and just rest, maybe that will help.

I just cant stand that numb feeling around my hips and stomach. It's so freaking uncomfortable. Making me want to cry.

I dont really expect steroids to help me any. I was looking for my bottle of neurontin today (cant find it) and found my mom's stash of oral pred. (she had an allergy problem last year she was taking pred for) and I was so seriously tempted to borrow them. I think she had almost enough for a full prescription of 'roids that I'd need. (I have 6 extras that were left over from my oral pred Rx last fall...my stash and her stash might have equaled a full Rx)

She had like 5 bottles of oral pred and they all looked like they were close to being half full.

I'm so tempted to borrow hers, but I think I want my own Rx...

Right now I kind of feel like I did last year after I had IVSM and had the crash a day or two later (didnt get the taper for that) I feel like I did about 3 or 4 days after the crash...still wiped out but able to actually get up and walk across the room to the potty.

All I want to do is sleep. I just dont sleep in my bed, but stick me in my computer chair and I sleep...and that chair is no where near being comfortable to sleep in. (might explain the back pain)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote