View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 05:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhutton View Post
Hi Togo,
Even as a scientist, that sentence means nothing to me. It seems that the important few words are "curcumin induces the expression of LRRK2 mRNA and protein". But what do they mean by expression. Also, protein is "expressed" also, yet you can't say all protein is bad.
There is such a wealth of positive information about curcumin's beneficial effects that I should not spend time trying to decipher this reference. Do a search both on the web and on this site, and you will only find beneficial properties for curcumin.
Ron
As someone who is still trying to come to terms with my husband's recent diagnosis of PD Ron, I have found your postings a great comfort.

I'm particularly interested in what you say about curcumin and bioperine, and would be very grateful if you could tell me your source for this, as there are so many to choose from on the internet.

I hope you're allowed to do this on this forum, but, if not, would it be possible for you to e-mail me direct - again, I don't know if this is possible, but would appreciate your advice.

Many thanks in anticipation.
budgies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote