View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Yes, please do make a photo album. You obviously have a gentle nature, and your cats respond to that, I think. They are lucky to have you, kay.

Welcome to NeuroTalk. I think you will enjoy it here, as many of us have interesting pets.

I have some pics in my photo album too. Our oldest cat is now 24 and still "going" like the energizing bunny. Only she does not "move" quickly anymore and is not able to jump up. I have a low box in the living room she uses to get to her chair, and a set of pet stairs in the bedroom for the bed. She is still Alpha however to the other two. Our youngest cat (9) likes to hide behind doors and jump out at Sheba to get a hiss or even a combo hiss/snort now and then. UpNorth Oreo hides behind bushes and does the same thing... LOL

We used to have a cat many years ago that would jump out at US that way upNorth. We have an outhouse because we live on an island in the summers and that makes things more "rustic". She loved to hide at night and jump out at us when we exited. When I was younger I could be a bit spooked in the very dark dark of that place (no electricity or city near by) and she knew it. It only took one or two "eeeeeekkkkks" from me to establish that game for her! heheheheheh.... She also used to hide in the trees nearby at night and make noises! We could always tell when the bear were near, because she'd be on the roof of the outhouse, or the shed fairly often! She was a funny cat sometimes too! But she is long gone now...sigh. Since then I have put in a cat door so they can come and go when they want.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote