View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wish it was just an obnoixious sound, but in reality for me it hurts really really bad. Sounds or vibrations have sent me into a flare many times. I've actually tried ear plugs, but it doesn't make a difference. I would guess that I could be deaf and they would still affect me. It's only certain sounds, low bass and low sounds of a medium to loud quality, screeching, although annoying, doesn't have the same affect on me.

Things kinda blew up last night. His grandma was supposed to have him until about 6, but showed up at 4 with no warning. I was making my dog his dinner, and he ran into the house and took a flying leap, landing right next to me. I reminded him no jumping, but within 5 minutes he did it again. It hurt so much that I ended up yelling, and my fiancee thought I was yelling at him (didn't say any words, just made a sound). So he left and we ended up getting in a fight. He is upset because I am upset, and he thinks he is doing everything he can, but "boys will be boys". I told him that I can't live like this and if that was the case I would have to move and call off the wedding, because I'm not going to stay in a situation that is aggravating my pain to such a degree on a daily basis. We didn't really come to a resolution on it, so I guess I'll see how the next few days go.

I already spend the majority of the evening with my foot up, but I have to keep myself moving. I've found that if I get lax on excersicing, my ankle starts getting stiff immediatly. Things like feeding my dog and myself, going to the bathroom, etc, just can't be avoided.
hollyk24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote