View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When my favorite doctor (regular doc, not a neuro) left to move to California about a year or two ago, they didnt send me any letters informing me. I found out he was leaving when I went to the after hours walk-in clinic (used to be run at the same office as my doctor's, but they moved. they werent actually affiliated with my doctor's office. Just coincidence they were there.)

There's a PA in the after hours clinic that works at my regular doctor's office. She's the one who told me that my favorite doctor was moving. I really miss that doctor. He took me seriously.

I have a new favorite doctor, but the last time I went to see him, I got the feeling he was tired of dealing with me. (I hadnt seen him for six months, then had to go see him about 3 times in a month) I still like my current doctor. His dad has MS, and I feel that that doctor might have a little more understanding about the crap that the MS does because he's seen it in his dad.

I'm about to call him if my neuro's office doesnt call me back soon. (my neuro is ancient and takes half days a lot...it wasnt even 10am and he'd already left for today, and I need help today)

When the ancient neuro retires, I'm not expecting them to send me a letter informing me...I'll bet they'll just toss me to one of the other neuros in the office. (who all seem to charge a heck of a lot more than current neuro)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote