View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Wow, what a story. Very hard to read without some paragraph spacings.

I would be concerned about your pituitary and other hormone regulating systems. Sounds like they are all out of whack. mhr4 has posted about hormone tests. The fast heart beat is likely hormone related. Too bad the hospital did not do a hormone assessment while you were having symptoms.

What kind of hormone blood panels and saliva tests have you had?

Find a neuro-endocrinologist. An upper cervical chiropractor would also be a good direction to pursue. Check out www.nucca.org to find a chiropractor who practices this discipline.

Get a three ring binder and start collecting all of your medical records. You need to see what has been written about you in the past.

I would also suggest checking out www.tbilaw.com. I would not discount hiring a lawyer for the second accident. Second Impact Syndrome and Multiple Impact Syndrome can be life changing. You need to protect yourself if this second impact has changed your life.

Start a daily journal listing all of your activities, the food you eat, how you feel emotionally and how you function physically and mentally.

Go to www.tbiguide.com, download and print out his TBI Survival Guide. It is fabulous.

As difficult as it is, try to relax. Lower you environmental stress levels, noise, chaos, etc. These are all likely triggers for your hormone dysfunctions.

Let us know what is happening. Please, use some paragraph spacing. We brain injured often have a difficult time with visual tracking. I had to do some tricks to make you post readable. When paragraphs are limited to 4 to 6 lines, it is much easier to find the start of the next line.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote