View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow! Thank you Mark, I really appreciate the information. Sorry about my poor format. I should have been more thoughtful about that.

I don't think I've had any hormone or saliva tests done, I will ask my Dr. about that. Thank you. I have read some of your other posts and I really appreciate you sharing your wisdom and experience like that. I can't wait to really sit down and take some time going over those links you sent me. I should have tried to educate myslef better sooner.

I thought that because I didn't have any bleeding in my brain or any skull fractures or anything that there was no injury, or at least that I should be fully recovered by now.

I have been seeing a chiropractor for my neck, twice a week now since my accident in March and I guess it's helping but Tuesday we decided I could come on an "as needed" basis.

Thank you again for your info and links, I had been advised to hire an attorney but I didn't think it was necessary. Perhaps I am wrong. I am so glad I found this site; seems I have MUCH to learn!
juliec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote