View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That sounds so wonderful. Congrats on the mostly pain free to the point you are going back to work.!!!

I forgot to take meds yesterday due to being interrupted when I was about to go take them right? Well let me tell you my feet hurt so badly that if I had to deal with my pain like that 24/7 again I would probably end my life. It took me hours to get on top of that gosh awful pain.......hours. Because it took me hours to figure out why I was hurting like that. It was 8 hrs after the time I should have taken them before I figured it out. I thought I was going into a major flare due to the darn weather here. It got cold again in Northern Cali & even snowed here. When I don't forget, I take pain meds orally but let me say this, my pain for the most part is under control, BUT my brain doesn't work for squat. I forget everything. I could sleep almost 24/7 it seems at times. And I really really hate being so foggy & sleepy & listless. I don't do half the stuff that needs done just because I am too tired & exhausted to do it. I might think about trying one of those pain pumps in the near future. I just feel something needs to give here...........

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote