View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, you all have given such diverse replies. So much to think about and all of your posts really made me think about things from various perspectives and angles.

You will find this odd, just as I did. Last night, right at nine o'clock, when our sons go to bed. My DH says to me-"Would you like me to drive you tomorrow to your appointment?". I just about fell over! I asked him what changed his mind. He told me that he watched me all evening then realized he didn't realize I was that sick with the vertigo. He was worried about me driving.

We got the boys up with us, very early. He drove me to the appointment and then drove the boys back to our suburb and took them to school. He went to his job to attend a meeting for a short while and then met me at the ENG appointment. Then he drove me home.

After today I realized I have expected too much from my family. Everyone handles things differently, like a few of you mentioned. That is what I needed to be reminded of during this adventure.

The ENG test results won't be back for 3 weeks. The person who took the test told me that the doctor who reads the results actually keeps the test results on his desk for that long and just is lazy about reading them! She told me to call every single day til he reads them and be persistant, including with the MRI reading. That is sad how doctors go about reading tests results.

Thank you all for listening and for setting me straight. I needed a kick in the kaboose!

Coffeegirl
coffeegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (05-01-2010), SallyC (04-29-2010)