View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for doing a roll call, ponyboy! It's good to hear what some of the old gang is up to. I know how you feel about further diagnostics, PB. I don't think I'll need another cervical MRI. When I wake up and can't move, I'll know they're ready to do surgery. Seems strange with todays advances that some of us have been told their condition is too bad to do anything about until it's dire (like paralysis!), but that's where I'm (still) at.

I've slowed way down in the exersize arena, too, Linda. I can't afford the Medicare deductible this year, so I'm not seeing any docs, hence no meds. So, less movement. What a vicious circle!

I'm extememly depressed today. I got a call from the college today saying my son may be suspended for partying too much. I suspect he's revelling in his new found freedom way too much. I could just kill him. I sacraficed a lot for this opportunity for him. I don't normally like to lay on guilt trips, but I hate to see him squander this opportunity!!!

There, I feel better now. lol.

It's been rainy here forever, Theresa! Makes it worse mentally and physically for sure.

Take care everybody!
Cervie Barb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote