View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 06:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Moisturizer for lips

I know that all of you don't suffer with Sjogrens, but I wanted to post this for the people who suffer from Sjogrens.

I've suffered from dry cracked lips for about a year now. At first I thought it was from the cold and dry weather. But I have begun to think that it is part of this disease. Mainly because I have run into a lot of people on another forum that have the same problem.

I've bought everything on the market. I'm lip balm poor. I also have a problem with my dry sensitive skin. I accidently stumbled into a website when looking for a moisturizer and a fragrance free soap. It's www.alabu.com and one of their products is the Baby Face line. I decided to take a chance and order the soap and moisturizering oil.

The oil is great. It's a clear, odorless, light oil that soaks right into the skin. I accidently discovered that it works great on the lips. It keeps them so moisturized and just works great. But the problem with it is that I find the bottle is a little unwieldy for carrying around in my purse. So I contacted the company that makes it and they have decided to produce a lip roller of the oil and I am just thrilled!!! I got the sample today to try and have to report to the company that I can't do without it. It just helps my lips so much.

I'll let you know when the oil roller for lips is available.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote