View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim ames View Post
Hello family.

I can't keep from worrying about bobber and his family. It keeps me up at night (along with the lovely RSD). And we all know that we worry more during the early hours when we can't sleep.

I was thinking of starting a thread of well-wishes for bobber. Just something to lift his spirits and let him know just how much we appreciate his friendship. I know his spirit is low right now, and his stress is WAY up. Not a good combination.

Any ideas or uplifting comments would be appreciated!

Thanks, my friends....

Kim
Hi Bobber and family, I want you to know I'm also thinking of you. I'm sorry for your mistreatment. I just saw two new Drs. for what we talked about on the PM. She is doing some research and going to talk to the compounding pharmacist. I'll let you know what the recipe is for the cream and if it brings any relief. I'm still on fire. We are in the middle of a move so haven't been on the forum as much lately. We bought a smaller home-a little more than half the size we are in and all on one floor. This one is like 4,000 ft and 4 bathrooms-way too big. We bought one at good price and ripped everything out and put in new. My husband was a buildiing contractor in Oregon before we moved. We'll start packing next week and get a moving truck-my hubby has had 3 back operations. A bunch of friends and our daughter and son in law will help us too. This home is in the process of the sale, but haven't been given a date for moving. Darold told our realtor about my health and need a little more time. Would be nice if they give us a week. I've got a bunch of girlfriends coming Wednesday to pack up the kitchen. What's going on with the ketamine treatment? I lost my health insurance when we sold our business. I'm going to apply for SSDI as soon as I can. Do they cover ketamine treatments? My Dr. it totally behind me and a friend is going to help my apply. She was accepted on her first try. I still want to try HBOT. My Drs. clinics with HBOT in each of them are open now.
Bobber,, I really hope you are up to just saying Hi and let us know you are OK. None of us are good, but usually OK. I broke down yesterday at Drs. office big time. I think part of it-she was so kind and caring and wanted to know everything about RSD. She is willing to research, but doesn't know a lot. She has had one patient. Very open to learning. Sometimes that is better than the other type right?
Take care of yourself, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote