Thread: Do I have it?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone. . .you are helping me sooooo much!!! It is hard to know what is important. I have so many things going on that I thought the yawning thing was minor so. . .I mean wow!!

Great questions Annie: I tried the breathing test and I cannot get my belly to expand while standing up. But I can belly breathe just fine while lying down. Otherwise, it seems like it is all in the chest and not very deeply but deep enough I think.

I did have a strange experience last month with my pulse jumping up to 157 for no reason and I ended up at urgent care. It kept going up and then back down in the 90's and 100's for 24 hours. We thought I was having an adverse drug reaction to sulfa in the diuretic I was starting. WE stopped the diuretic. They thought it could be anxiety too but I wasn't having any anxiety so they just sent me home. They did check my heart rate and put a thing on my finger. Would that have been sufficient to assess my oxygen levels? Or might I have been having some kind of MG crisis at that time that was overlooked?

I am not on steroids. I am on a diuretic/potassium, abilify, and topamax. Are any of those any issue?

What is a full PFT stand for? Just so I know what I am asking for. . .

Thanks again so so much!!

debra
art chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote