View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It all still seems pretty unreal to me at times. My pregnancy symptoms have been mild really thus far and apparently I'm mostly passed what should be the worst of it! I did have some bad fatigue for a while, but that is lessening and usually a nap takes care of it. Nauseous for a few minutes in the morning when I first wake up and before I get out of bed, but once I start moving, I'm usually fine!

Journey, my 3.5 yo son is very excited. (He was adopted - so this is my first pregnancy.) Somehow, I SWEAR he knew I was pregnant before I even peed on the stick - like a few days before I tested he pointed to my belly and said, "There's a baby JuJu in there" (JuJu is his nickname from when he couldn't pronounce Journey and then when he announced a while back that he wanted a baby, it was baby JuJu)... anyway - it was SO weird. It's not like knew we were trying. He did know I had one doctor appointment (actually, he was there at the fertility office when the deed was done - but he has NO idea of that)...all we did was tell him we were going to talk to the doctor about having a baby....and like a week later - he was all about saying I had a baby in my tummy! I kept telling him no, not yet (because we didn't even know - it was too soon almost) but he kept saying yes yes. Wow.

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the post partum time so I can really test how well the HiCy worked!

RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (05-01-2010), PolarExpress (05-01-2010), SallyC (05-01-2010), Twinkletoes (05-01-2010)