View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie99 View Post
A bit scary isn't it? I have had steroid injections in the past right in my spine due to the DDD and herniated discs. I have not had any problems with the actual injections. The only thing that I worried about is in the event of further injury,would I be able to feel it.

But what you read about the femur bone is a bit worrisome,and I just can't offer advice on that. I would say don't get the injection until your mind is at ease about it.

Hopefully some of the other guys will chime in soon.

Wishing you the best
Hi ya my matey from up North, my brother has a very bad lower back and he has only had 2 steriod injections in about 15 years as he was told you can't shouldn't have any more than 3 in a life time, so he's been suffering it out over the time, recently been helped with magnets i put on him.
I have 8 powerfull magnets on my hip right now thats the only thing thats getting me through the day, i normally don't winge even when the PN was given me a hard time but this is a really getting to me, even turning me crumpy, which isn't the real me.
I have just heard that my ortho will be back tommorow, so thank god i will have a few words with him then
thanks for your help.
Brian

Last edited by Brian; 01-31-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote