View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown176 View Post
I had my SCS battery fixed about 4 weeks ago. The doctor thought the burning would go away after a couple weeks. The sites are burning like they are on fire. they are very sensitive and I cannot stand for my shirt to touch them. But whats a girl to do can't go topless. I feel like the RSD has spread to surgical sites. But where my foot gets cold and super sensitive this is hot burning sensitive. Anybody have these symptons with there RSD. Didn't know if it is possible to have both in two different parts. I have an appointment in two weeks to decide whether to remove it or not. It hurts all the time cause the battery is sticking out and the skin is super sensitive and I can not stand to put the lidoderm patch on it. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi, I haven't had the SCS surgery, but do have both hot burning pain and cold ice cold sensitivity. I havae had this 15 years, full body now and last year and half hot burning internally pelvic area, lower back and feet are both either hot or ice cold. The hot pain is bright red, groin area and internal,external. Just saw a gyn Thursday and going to talk to compounding pharmacist about compounding a cream from lidocaine, ketamine, etc?I've read on this site many people having to have the SCS taken out after installation.
There are two great websites for into: rsdrx.com go to puzzles list
146 questions and Dr. Hooshmands answers He practiced on rsd 40 years.
RSDSA is the national organization put in your zipcode and get local support group.
Read as much as you can and gain as much knowledge as you can.
One of your new friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote