View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[
Yes, RSD has ruined my life too, but I concentrate on being grateful for various things, try my best to be creative, have goals, and time frames to reach goals, goals of weight loss-3200 mg of neurotin for a long time brought with it weight gain. I'm walking,refuse to give up -goal of traveling again- it's the fight of our life. Let's help each other to not give up.
One of your friends, loretta[/QUOTE]

Loretta, thank you. You certainly understand the isolation. I understand how you r successfully working through it. When I hear of someone that has had rsd for years such as yourself i guess it hits me two ways- first - it really is going to be here forever, so upsetting, but secondly here is someone that has made it and brought quality to their life. I am so happy u were in remission for your daughter wedding, what a blessing. I try to walk too- some days as you know you pay a bigger price than others but I still go.I am sorry for your pain too- full body and internal. I have the same and know exactly what you are suffering with . and your right is is the fight of our lives. this is certainly helping to keep me going. Loretta, I had the same problem with Lyrica- I did gain the 20 pounds at first - then lost it slowly. Now the carb craving is not as bad as it was in the beginning. I hope it works out that way for you. Thank you again so much. Sincerely , dc
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote