View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

I'll try that flush.... but we do 3 scans for cookies each weekend, and most are empty? duh?

It is Firefox. newest edition.

It has to be the internet, because it was happening on the upstairs laptops this morning too.

Yesterday is was TERRIBLE...
Today, now it seems okay, but I would stall out and the
analytics would freeze in the little box on the lower left of the page. That is how I saw it so well.

Yesterday our DSL was blinking red, on and off. Today it seems okay, and hubby rebooted everything just in case. We've had storms for two days, passing thru, and now another is just overhead ready to blast away. They are not really severe, but I wonder if the flooding in other states has affected the routing of the net where we are?

This problem has severely impaired my ability to move around here, so I've just stayed off for the most part. I typically get on, then freeze up just when I need to have stuff working!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote