Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

ten minutes later? You have a headache!
I appreciate the fine medical lines you must tread? But know zip about MM as it was only passed recently and not in place nearby in DC. Never happen in the Virginia I now live in? I am saving Dixie Cups these days?
I suppose that is the difference between the 'managed care' of some plans and the 'choice plans' in others? There are a myriad of pros/cons to each choice? Thing is, how you play their game? I don't know how the game is played where you are?
For me? it's pretty straighforward,tho some providers are screwing up royally and to the tune of big bucks for all? At least? I know how to play my game... And I am playing it big time, as my meds issues entail BIG BUCKS.

Best you can to to start? Ask a customer rep some key stupid questions and go from there?ask for the chapter and verse vis-a-vis any key problems and got thru the wording and attack. If necessary? Get a lawyer to help at first, on the sly... you get my drift. The other thing? "Famous last words?" 'We just don't communicate!' Enuf? Good luck! You mite need it! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote