View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Hi, I'm no dr, I just speak from experience of figuring out and researching what my own mri's meant. You are experiencing what we all do as we age, disc deteriation. Its a normal part of the aging cycle. Also sum of the holes ur spinal nerve roots exit are narrowed thus your reason for having foraminal stenosis. Doesn't mention any root nerve compression. don't know what "wedging" means however in one or more areas, sounds like you may have a slippage of sum sort with a vertabrae. I have a grade 2 spondylolisthesis that I sought treatment for from a chiropractor. I participated in The Pettibon System which is a full spinal reguvenation program and I also did the decompression therapy. Its a good alternative to surgical procedures. I would adcise trying everything under the sun that u can before getting back surgery. There's prolotherapy (sp), chiro care, physical therapy, decompression therapy, acupuncture, spinal injections, pain management, and more that I can't remember to try first. Take care and I hope you find relief soon in whatever u decide!!
squirtatioua4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote