View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello from a new member

Hello everybody. I have never done this before and I hope that this is helpful to me. I have had terrible neuropathy pain for about a year now. I am on Neurontin and I still struggle everyday with pain and numbness. I have no diagnosis. My doctor keeps increasing my Neurontin and I feel better (more tired) for a few days and then the problem comes back. I struggle with both of my feet, my right hand, and occasionally my tongue. I feel like I am crazy because of all the pain and meds. I cannot stand the touch of sheets on my feet if there is a crease. It feels like knife. I put special socks on my feet because they feel frozen, but I cannot keep them on because they will start to hurt my feet. I have shooting pain that takes my breath away when it shoots up my foot or leg. This all started with just a little numb spot on my right index finger. I am at a complete loss. I don't know what to do. I feel like my whole family is suffering because of this. It is hard to take care of my 2 and 3 yr. old. I am thankful that I found this web page during my google search tonight. I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Jennysue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote