View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You ask a very specific question, and as non medical people we cannot answer it. We can however bring a collective set of experiences, and say yes you have symptoms similar to PD, but there are other conditions that also can cause symptoms like that, and do as Debi and Bob have suggested, and indicate what your best route is.

Diagnosis of PD is a long route for many people. It is difficult when you know that there is something 'not right' and you want answers, but in the world of PD the answers are slow to come, and most of us have had to learn to be patient. For some this takes years, for others it is easier.

Your MDS will use a process of elimination and observation to get to your particular answer. I wish there was an easier way - when I was in your position, I too wanted the quick definition, to end the worry, and gain access to what I then saw as 'the right treatment' for whatever it was I had. I have learned an awful lot since then!

You are very welcome here, please ask as many questions as you like, even though we cannot give answers to them all. And let us know how things go, too.

Best wishes
Lindy
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote